haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fly AwAy!!!!

Ops...
WAs away for quie a while. Am running ard to settle my Uni stuff and slacking. Lately played a game called the WICKED. Brain Teaser game that kena scolding from Jiahui! Huh! I found another game, Yahoo's Mystery Case files. I tink she will like it. BUT am not telling her(Unless U read this lo).

Im ORDing soon. ORD mood since JJ's ORD... haha. And now richard has left. IM NEXT! Seriously i cant wait getting out of there. One officer is really getting out of hand. Juz pissed me off! Anyway, i have less than 30days working day. haha. I gotten take the English proficiency test. argh! Anyone can give me tuition??
BACK TO SCHOOL!

Before that, i had to enjoy myself to the fullest! Am flying to Australia tonitez. Have 2 chalet coming up and my shopping spree in HK. wahahaha. Isn't that awesome? HELL YEAH!
I haven my luggage for tonite flight. Gotten do so now!

Till then, take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home