haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Thursday, April 27, 2006

tHe FIght is On!

Yup... the election! today is the nomination day. When i got home i saw faces hanging on lamp post and trees... 'Vote for me!'
From MRT, Sitoh was there!! He shaked my hand and said,' Hi, Pls vote for me! '... I was quite shocked then... i said, 'Orh! Okay'... So lame...

Anyway, went sim lim today to get my DV tapes... Prepare myself for my holiday to Oz. Well, spoke to charlene but she's in perth. Will try to visit her then... Hee

Tired day of doing almost nothing... Hopefully will go Butter Factory tml!
Polling at 06/05/06...


45 more working days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home