haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What aRe u ThInking!!!

Im so confused today!!! im just like a different person. Feeling less than 70%.
3 issues to report lah... I hv no idea why? the day after my face is being pour some acid, its so RED and sting now. Aiyooooooooooooo...

1. Being LeRoy, he's always so polite and thoughful... BUT this time, he decided not to inform Mdm that he's goin out for lunch... Reason? FORGOT TO INFORM !!! Wow liew?? What is this... Seriously, im out of my mind. Disappointed.

2. i oso met an accident! Endangering Joel's life and car. A lesson to learn for all. Coming out of a minor road to major road, i believe one should wait till its make a left turn to minor rd... Cos the car signals too early, i tot it was turning left. So i moved out, the car sped up and almost kiss my car. Really sick! Im not in a right frame of mind to drive lah.

3. Was asked to go United Sport(Place where SAF make plagues! Quite near my place, so arrow me to go). It not the first time. My headache get worst when i board the cab... Sux. After the despatch, i walked home. BUT i make a mess out of it... i was LOST in my estate. My face not suppose to get sunlight, so as i walk i have to use my bag as a shield. u can imagine how funny a guy like mi trying to 'siam' the sun...

Oh, look at the pic below...
Red trace: My path home today
Blue trace: Usual path
Yellow hse: Landed property








After buying curry puff, i strolled into a new route. Instead of turning left, i took a new route. Its turn out to be longgggggg, wrong end... Long and tiring walk home... :(

What do i learnt today???
"One wrong move and you're Gone! That's it!!! "

Anyway, i have a lame qn for everyone...
--- Zoo has a weightlifting competition, who will win?? ---
Hmmm, tell you the answer nxt POST!

57 more working days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home