haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pursuing sth that has NO outcome!!!

Hv fun towards the end of this week. Boss arrowed mi to collect his bluetooth headset at PS. Visited JJ then... Being asked to join audrey for a BBQ session on friday at Yew Tee... Enjoy myself then, get to know some 'interesting' kids. Haha.
Played soccer on sat in my full brazil suit... Showing off my beach soccer skill, jinxing pass the defender and finish my move clinically... Yea... 'JOGA BONITO' Alex did managed to join mi. oh, HE PASSED HIS TP!!! Congrats... Can buy car liao... heehee.
Woke up at ard 5am this morning to pay respect my grandparent at Bright Hill. Well, i drove my parent there. Upon reaching there, my uncle and aunt asked mi if im the one driving... I hate their smug look! Why? i cannot drive issit? Always look down at my family...
Took an afternoon nap and realised i have 2 more months to ORD... Yea!!! Good thing is that Mdm took me that my replacement is coming end june... I can enjoy the whole of Jul le(HOPEFULLY)... Let cross our finger, hope that my immediate boss dun screw up and call me back. I'll hand my stuff to my understudy then... wahahahaha... Oh, Project officer coming too?! hmmm...
For the nxt 2 months, its goin to be really happening. I get to vote for my first time!
Well, Its CHIAM VS SITOH...
Who will i vote?? btw, i cant comment much on this issue... I'll get fine or even jail for giving my opinion...
SO ZIPPED!
The other thing is of cos the WORLD CUP... i will be supporting Brazil, England and Holland... Hmmm, more like supporting the players la... Gotten be Ronney and Ronaldiho!
Anyone wanna buy jersey for the upcoming event? We can buy together.. Its goin to be EX!!!

Take care!!!
52 more working days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home