haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ThAnk GOD, Im nOt a GIRL!!

Suppose to enjoy the whole afternoon and evening with someone,but she can't make it last minute. She gotten settle her 'monthly issue' ya! So there's nothing i can do about it. Well, the pain and cramp can really affect gals' activities and mood...
Haha! Advice? TAKE MORE IRON, GALS...

Anyway, last night Jiajia smsed me abt how she can predict the future... The story goes all the back to one year ago... We were sharing a working space and i usually hang my clothes on the wall. Out of boredom, she drew a logo out of my Tee. Guess What???

My T-Shirt


Look at the SUPERBAND Logo

Its about 90% similar lo... Hmmm... she did drew 'JH' and 'LC'. Maybe it will be used somewhere?? haha... we'll wait and see.

Went for my medical in NUS today... Nothing impressive.
1. Doc is very friendly, commenting on my face and how gd my blood pressure is
2. My chest is too big for the Xray?! Its took them sometime to get it done...
3. Flock of senior asking us to join camp. None of them really pleasing.

Back to work tml...

55 more working days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home