haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Monday, April 10, 2006

Independent Day @_@

Back to work after a long 10 days break... Suprisingly, works didn't really pile up as expected. I felt so fresh goin back to office. haha... BUT, my area is in a mess... Its took me abt 45mins to clear up all the rubbish. As u know, LeRoy cant really work in a dirty and messy space... Its SUX!

After clearing some emails, went down for breakfast with the rest... Get to know that im the 'lao-est jiao' NSF in the JCISD. Muahaha... 2 more months and i'll gone... Yeah! Oh, befriend with JJ's replacement... So far so good, i guess... we'll see then...

Continue to do my boss's work... Video and audio capturing lo... Have been doing that for last few weeks, and finally im done! Boss treated me lunch @ bukit timah... I have cheap and nice Mee Goreng...

After lunch, i suddenly felt the 'slowness' of the time... TIME DOES NOT FLIES, ITS CCRRAAWLLLLLl... 4 hrs is so hard to go by, wats 2 months??? Damn demoralising... i was dealt with a sever blow when Jing Bao came down...
He said, 'LeRoy, today is my last day!' I was like OucH!

Toward the end of the day, Joel and ZX have a debate on religion... Damn, i hate to get rope in into these... i have enough it, and they kept arguring, giving me migraine!!! Religion is one of the reason why i got rejected on my 1st crush... the feeling aint nice at all... :(

59 more working days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home