haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ORD Loh...

Not me of cos...
Its one of my best buddy in camp. CPL Chen JunJie, or shld i say Mister instead. Haha... Whole office bought him a NIKE bag and a full set PORTUGAL World Cup Jersey... And in turn, he and richard gave us a treat in office(wonder how many time, they have treated liao)... Richard is also ORDing in 2 weeks time...

Its indeed a great pleasure to know these rascals in office... We worked, shred paper, play sport, organise event, carrying stuff together... 2 years since i knew both of them... I learnt quite a lot from them... I believed my english improves quite a little, esp with Richard.

Good Luck to both of them...


Oh, i thought im already quite gay enough for my guy frenz to despise and gal frenz to treat mi as sister. Not till i found these two boys(or gal or boy & gal, watever) blog... S'pore version of brokeback sia(Me not against gay arh!)... I take my hat off them...
So chk it out: www.theonlykero.blogspot.com!

WHO WINS? I DON'T KNOW!


50 more working days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home