haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Thursday, March 02, 2006

sMooth sailing ahead!!!

Today is my dad's birthday... We celebrated at home. Canadian pizza, Red wine, Raspberry Volka and of cos, a fattening 'Choc blossom'! IM GROWING HORIZONTALLY!!!

Am quite peaceful in office... I just do my work quietly without much disturbance... That's very good... I wasnt call ard like a dog today at least... Damn it!

My camp mates and i are suppose to go KTV today lah. I orgainised nicelt liao, but i cleanly forgot about my dad's bdae! As a result, i made someone real pissed with me... Hereby apologise! Although she claimed that she's fine, i cant feel the heat radiating through my phone keypad... haha... Paiseh arh!!

After work, ordered pizza and sis bought a sinful cake for dad. We ate and drank lah... Very filling now... Volka and wine make me very 'sleepy'... *yawnzz
We had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home