haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back from Chalet!

Yup... i just came back from my family chalet at aloha loyang. It is exactly the same place where i held my bdae. haha... Nothing special though we juz need a gathering where evryone come togther and chill~
Besides BBq, the most enjoyable moment for me was SOCCER!! Not onli i hasn't played it for quite sometimes, it is the pple ure playing with. I played with my uncle and cousin... its simply so 'wen xin'... haha... BEST!!!

Team Photo after match!

It was awesome! we had a great time sweating... Shiok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home