haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Thursday, October 13, 2005

COURT ANOT???

Shld i like start another love chapter of mine? SHLD I POUNCE(not ON her lah)? Hmmm...
One of frenzs asked mi abt where's best place for dinner and gift for bdae gal. I dunoe why i feel so 'experience', and yet its ME alone!
Frenz have called mi stupid for paying dinner for gal(s) that go out with me... I always tot that's the case mah. Regardless u like her anot, its guy 'feng du' to do so, rite?

i begin to ponder abt this gal... she's a frenz of my frenzs...
nice and chatty gal!

anyway....
Shld i? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home