haPpy 2007%

What's up, guy! 'Why there's a problem?, cos there's a solution to it' 'Why there's a carpark?, cos there's a lot for u to it' Juz that it takes time for u to find one. Either u park elsewhere or u wait for one. It is up to you! Be optimistic... Regards & cheers

Friday, September 16, 2005

+here goes my 2 months of pay...

For those who don't know, i have been staying at potong pasir for 20years liao... And, my hse window wasn't in very gd condition loh... Dad has been sourcing for contractor since 2 week ago... Found one last week.
therefore, we are getting new WINDOW!!! haha.
After dinner, the contractor came and do the measuring thingy. Mum decided to do toilets' door as well... My gut feeling tells me, it gotten cost us a bomb...

Guess what?!
the uncle pressed and pressed his calculator... The amt shot up to $3600...
-_-" we expected less than 3K...
My parent was hesitating if we shld pay deposit in cash or cheque...
Then the uncle said, 'Oh! we dun accept cheque arh!'

No choice loh... I gotten search for cash to pay him loh...
Got the $600 and hope it will come out to be a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home